May 29, 2017

Powder fire incident

An operator was pouring a sack of chemical powder manually into the hopper of a blending machine. The charging process took place while a welder was installing a sign board near the hopper. When the welder started welding, a spark fell into the hopper and a flash fire occurred. The operator who was loading the chemical powder suffered

 Contribute to the surviving victims of Bhopal by buying my book "Practical Process Safety Management"

No comments:

Post a Comment