September 15, 2014

PRESENTATION TO BOARD OF DIRECTORS ON BHOPALS 30TH ANNIVERSARY

As you are aware, this year marks the 30th Anniversary of the Bhopal Gas Disaster. To commemorate the event, I am offering a 1 hour free presentation to boards of directors (including the Occupier and Finance Director) of any chemical manufacturing company on the topic "Are you in control of Process Safety"?
I will discuss all the current issues facing process safety and risk management in a chemical manufacturing  company and how directors can ensure effective risk management of a hazardous chemical facility.


If you are interested, please contact me at bkprism@gmail.com

My CV is given below:
I am a Chemical Engineer with over 35 years experience in the Industry in Operations, Technical Services and Process Safety. Prior to starting my Process safety consultancy in 2001, I had worked in India and Saudi Arabia.I have implemented risk based Process Safety Management systems based on best practices of OSHA CFR 1910.119 and others, in many plants in India and overseas. I have carried out many process hazard analysis studies and process safety related assignments in India, Germany, Greece, South Africa and the Middle East. I have also conducted many process incident investigations involving toxic gas releases, fires and explosions, runaway reactions, equipment failures, flare system explosions etc. You can contact me at bkprism@gmail.com


 Contribute to the surviving victims of Bhopal by buying my book "Practical Process Safety Management"

No comments:

Post a Comment